150 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Damarferg

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can I have a little shark in a 150 gallon tank and how many fish can I have in a 150

Probably not...What kind of little shark? Most sharks get big quickly and most need large tanks with excellent filtration and with rounded corners.

Probably not...What kind of little shark? Most sharks get big quickly and most need large tanks with excellent filtration and with rounded corners.

Maybe a Banded shark but will I need a bigger tank also how should i put my live rock if I wanted to get a shark so he will have swimming room

I would never put a shark in anything under a 300g tank, even a banded cat shark. liveaquaria states 180g as its minimum but that's a bit absurd. the max size is over 3 feet long! you would be best served looking into other fish and not wasting valuable tank stocking on this shark

Can anyone show me there rock work for a fish only tank

You can really aquascape it any way you want. Like states above no shark can fit in the size tank you have. I'd aquascape it with plenty of caves and a good open sand bed in the front. You could stock so many cooler medium sized fish in there than a shark.

You can really aquascape it any way you want. Like states above no shark can fit in the size tank you have. I'd aquascape it with plenty of caves and a good open sand bed in the front. You could stock so many cooler medium sized fish in there than a shark.

I agree forget the shark thanks

Back
Top Bottom