2 Clown fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carluchio

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Very Excited! Have bought two clown fish and are acclimatising them now :) first fish to go into the reef I'll post some photos once there in and settled. Happy days!!

image-3822726161.jpg

image-3604713301.jpg

It's been amazing putting them in the tank its been a long time and patience :))))))) I can't believe they are in at last!!!

The aquatic shop told me I can introduce a anemone in 2-3 weeks :))) I can't wait !!

Ohh i wouldnt introduce an anenome in 2 weeks.. How long has your tank been set up?? It has to be very established

Look awesome :) I have had my first a week now and love them :) my tank is 55 gallons and still looks kinda empty w just them two lol

Please don't go by what your lfs told you about the anemone. They need a well established tank one that is very stable usually that is right at the 9 month to year mark. Rsearch when it comes to adding things to your tank after all it is your hard earned money.

Those are some great looking clowns.

joy13 said:
Please don't go by what your lfs told you about the anemone. They need a well established tank one that is very stable usually that is right at the 9 month to year mark. Rsearch when it comes to adding things to your tank after all it is your hard earned money.

Those are some great looking clowns.

I agree. Anemones are not for a young tank. Try to start with some frogspawn. Clowns don't necessary need a anemone to be happy. Some of mine even host big mushrooms. Lol

Back
Top Bottom