20 gallon coming along.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester23

Aquarium Advice Activist
So my 20 gallon is coming along nicely. I have just added a purple pseudochromis to my FOWLR tank. He is getting along nicely with my ocellaris clown and my 4 hermit crabs. Would a clown goby and a cleaner shrimp be too much? I think I'd be alright. I'm doing 25% water changes every 2 weeks.

Sounds like it should be alright. How long has the tank been setup? Filtration?

Tank has been setup for about 6 weeks. 2 weeks after cycling. I have 15 lbs LR and a Aqueon hang on the back filter.

I'd wait to add anything more then. Give it a few weeks, get on a good schedule and see how it goes. Patience is the toughest part of the hobby sometimes, but you really need to wait to see how things are over a period of time without adding in any new variables. JMO.

I agree. I wasnt going to continue stocking until like a month from now. I just wanted to know if it would be alright. I have to start looking for as clown goby in my area as they are very rare here in Miami for some reason. Thanks.

I think saltwaterfish.com has clown gobies and ships overnight in florida for $15.00. They also guarantee the fish for 15 days.

Matt

I think your choice of a clown goby and a cleaner shrimp are just fine with what you have. Clown gobies are interesting little fish and fun to watch. They have great personalities.

I checked at saltwaterfish.com and the green clown goby i want is about $12. The only problem is that shipping is twice the price of the fish. I see no need to pay that much more than the fish I am buying. I will just see if i find one at some of the LFS around here. Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom