20 gallon nano FOWLR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buddha_red

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ive decided to wait a while before getting seriously into corals. I gave my corals to a friend. I have a pair of false clowns and a skunk cleaner shrimp. Are there any shrimp or other fish that would liven up the tank some? and most importantly be compatible? I do not want to over stock the tank and i realize im limited by the small tank.

There are many that are compatible. Depending what kind u r looking for Shane. Why don't u look into the gobies? They are cute, mine the Yellow Fin Blenny is so awesome... or I was gonna get the expensive Midas Blenny but my wallet is not enuf yet :) Since u don't have corals, you have plenty to select :) just remember it has to be small fishes :) I dunno if you can have any other shrimp cause my cleaner ate my peppermint I think, it's gone MIA after 7 days in the tank...

A bunch of sexy shrimp make for a lively tank....

I don't know if your tank is tall or long, but I love my Sissortail Gobies...they do get long though..I have three and they hang out more towards the top and love the currant. The first two burrowed at night, but now only the baby does. Cool fish.

maybe some kind of shrimp that wont fight with my cleaner.I really like my cleaner and would love to find an active shrimp that's compatible.

will sexy shrimp live with my cleaner and if so how many for a group?

Back
Top Bottom