20 long for saltwater tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why a biocube if not a 75? They are cool aio tanks but allow very little customization. I started with a ten and it was simple lol. I now have a 20 with more difficult corals and do more work but nanos aren't bad at all. Just gotta go slow and keep up on wc and top off

Thanks everyone. I didn't mean to start a debate, lol. I have experience in freshwater so it's not like I'm going into this completely clueless (at least I hope I'm not). Mine were going since the summer time and had to take them all down recently because we moved. My boyfriend and I have been talking about a saltwater tank for a while but because I'll be the one maintaining it. I wanted to see what I was getting myself into. I've always known bigger was better but just wanted to make sure 20 long wasn't pushing it to be too small. I've heard of people having 3 gallon -5 gallon salt tanks but I don't feel that adventurous, lol.

Salt tanks are very very expensive. The larger tanks almost need a skimmer while nanos don't.

Back
Top Bottom