20g fuzzy dwarf lion tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well guys i cant get the 40b in april so maybe in the future...

That sucks :( I know exactly how you feel.. My 40b should have been set up months ago but since my living arrangements have changed I can't afford the rest of the stuff to set it up properly. Now I just have a bunch of cured rock sitting in a tank of water with a powerhead and heater. But hey, at least you didn't get the lionfish so that's one issue that was avoided

That sucks :( I know exactly how you feel.. My 40b should have been set up months ago but since my living arrangements have changed I can't afford the rest of the stuff to set it up properly. Now I just have a bunch of cured rock sitting in a tank of water with a powerhead and heater. But hey, at least you didn't get the lionfish so that's one issue that was avoided

Yeah, that is the good part about it all, the lion stays at the lfs for someone else to get him. (and probably put him in a 5g as my lfs says they are fine in that tank size, and they also send red-necks home with baby volitan lions for their 20g lol, some dumb people go to my lfs!)

I'm actually very jealous, I have two years til college so no more tanks for me. What grade are you in?

It's gonna be hard to leave my fish :( I'll probably sell them to people I trust and then store the Biocube. Get rid of the sand, I'll probably keep the LR and use it as base rock later on. I'm trying to find a 90 gallon cheap so I can set it up after college. First step is convincing my parents to hold on to it. My parents are half in to the hobby, as in they'll buy coral and stuff but never in a thousand years am I getting another tank from them.

It's gonna be hard to leave my fish :( I'll probably sell them to people I trust and then store the Biocube. Get rid of the sand, I'll probably keep the LR and use it as base rock later on. I'm trying to find a 90 gallon cheap so I can set it up after college. First step is convincing my parents to hold on to it. My parents are half in to the hobby, as in they'll buy coral and stuff but never in a thousand years am I getting another tank from them.

All the funds for my tanks come from my dad, he love the hobby but my mom, not so much. My dad will keep the fish so i guess im in a good position.

Back
Top Bottom