Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-11-2016, 05:48 PM   #11
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
Harlequin bass , tobacco bass , lantern bass , indigo hamlet would work in that size tank as there more a rock dweller and there not as active as many other fish of it's size , they prey at night very cool fish , if you plan on upgrading down the line a dragon wrasse would be a nice addition
I have almost all of these in my predator tank one day I will get a dragon wrasse
these are all nice small predators , I would stay away from damsels yes they look great all the coloration there just nasty fish otherwise

Fish are like lifesavers
They come in different colors

54seaweed is online now   Reply With Quote

bow front, stock, stocking, suggestions, tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off