36 gallon bow front fish only tank build complete?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cchamby

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have finished my build and currently have the following fish: 2 ocellaris clownfish, 2 Kaudern cardinals, 1 yellow tail blue damsel, 1 purple pseudochromis, 1 pink spotted goby, and 1 lemonpeel angel. I also have the following inverts: 5 Mexican turbo snails, 3 emerald crabs, 2 serpent sea stars, 1 blue legged dwarf hermit crab and 1 peppermint shrimp. Does anyone see anything wrong with this collection and is there any more fish and/or inverts I could add. Thanks

It must be a great tank, but you are stocked IMO. I have heard that the lemonpeel angels can be reef safe, but
Some are not so keep an eye out for that..

Moved to SW Fish Only and FOWLR.

Lemonpeel angels are one of the LESS reef safe dwarf angels, from what I have read. Every fish is different though, maybe you will get lucky. I can tell you from experience it is no fun to tear your reef apart to get an angelfish out. LOL. *edit* I just noticed this is a fish only tank so this is irrelevant for you. LOL

You have a lot of fish for a tank that has essentially the same footprint as a 29 gallon. I would not suggest adding any more fish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom