40 gallon bow front

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bald57

Aquarium Advice Activist
My tank in progress. hope the pic come thru

Attachments

• IMG_4323.jpg
    IMG_4323.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4338.jpg
    IMG_4338.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4326.jpg
    IMG_4326.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_4327.jpg
    IMG_4327.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 123
I have two clowns, 3 blue/green chromis, 1 Bangii Cardinal, a cc star fish, and a couple of hermit crabs. Tiank has been running now for 3 months. Running a Fluval 406 canister and two 425 power heads. 2 inches of live sand and 35 lbs of LR. Looking to add a couple more small fish in a month or so. It is my first sw tank so been going slow and easy.

Wow I have almost the exact same thing in my 36 bow front. 2 clowns, 1 pj cardinal, 1 bangaii cardinal, cc starfish and a brittle starfish. Fluval 306 and fluval hob filters and 2 500 gph power heads.

Nice tank bald.!

-jumper, I have the same size tank just starting out, can you upload some pics?

How are you both finding the filtration etc. I'm trying to decide what I'm needing to upgrade myself!

Wow I have almost the exact same thing in my 36 bow front. 2 clowns, 1 pj cardinal, 1 bangaii cardinal, cc starfish and a brittle starfish. Fluval 306 and fluval hob filters and 2 500 gph power heads.

How are your pj and bangaii getting along? I have a pj and was considering getting a bangaii. I read somewhere they wouldn't get along so I held off getting a bangaii.

I will post some pictures of the tank when I get home from work. Both of my cardinals got along fine until my green brittle starfish ate him a few nights ago. Here is a picture of his normally flat now bloated center.

image-2113528864.jpg

Oh dang, food chain. Sorry you lost him. I may get a bangaii as long as they get along with pj cardinals.

Here's a picture of my 36g bow front. As far as filtration and flow goes the setup works great for me. What questions did you have about it?
image-4042201781.jpg

Back
Top Bottom