40 gallon first salt aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like it. 40 gallon breeder is a great tank. I would angle the power head towards the surface and create a little more separation between the two large pieces of rock. You are off to a great start.

i second i think your setup looks like everyone of our first salty setups lol welcome to the most addicting and intriguing hobby in he world lol i hope this helps and good luck

Good God what have you done? You have just started your long trip down the rabbit hole! LoL..

The tank looks great, I think Mr. Crabs is right when he says you need to open your rock work up some more, and turn your power heads to the surface. Have fun, and take it slow. Make sure the tank is cycled before you put fish in, and put your stocking list in slowly, over the course of about 2 to three weeks. Also keep in mind that an understocked tank is better than an overstocked tank! Good Luck!

You're off to a good start! You have some crevices for the fish to hide, which is great. Like the Firefish. :)

Back
Top Bottom