55Gal predator tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beautiful mini-lion you got there. dont get discouraged. mine was a pita to get to eat the first time but now he has no problems fighting off 2 triggers and damsels for his food. fat lil guy i must say. he will eat when hes ready, just give him some time and pay attention to his belly. its harder with the dwarfs but if you look real closely you can see their stomachs. usually if its shrunken in a bit, they are getting hungry.

Okay will do. Every time I feed I offer him a bit of krill and if that doesn't work I offer him a bit of silversides. I'm waiting for him to surprise me and just snatch it up right away

That's how it was with my fuzzy, no interest until one day he was all about it and he has been taking frozen krill since.

Yeah that's kinda how it is feeding an angler. No interest except for like 3 days every week and he is only allowed to eat one of those 3 so he doesn't go on a hunger strike

For my fuzzy, I feed like every 2-3days about 2-3 whole krill but he's a little bigger than yours I think.

Back
Top Bottom