55gal Stocking Help - FOWLR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquariumAddiction

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I currently have a Niger trigger (~3.5"), Tomato Clown (~2.5"), Flame Angel (2") and Fuzzy Dwarf Lion (2"). I am looking for add some more fish and need suggestions. Stay away from Orange colors.

First off, a 55 is way too small for a Niger trigger. They can get almost a foot, and swim a lot. They need a 125. A lot of people here will agree.

Yes i am realizing i made a mistake so going for trade in. If we take the trigger out any other suggestions. Looking for lots of color.

I believe the Foxface would need a 75 min.

Maybe a mystery or radiant wrasse? Not sure about compatability with the lion fish though. (never had one).

Gboy66 said:
One Spot Foxface?

Fox face needs at minimal a 70g. I have a thread about the foxface rabbit fish. Amazing looking fish. I posted a picture of mine so the OP knows what we are taking about.

Readingexcalibur said:
Fox face needs at minimal a 70g. I have a thread about the foxface rabbit fish. Amazing looking fish. I posted a picture of mine so the OP knows what we are taking about.

Definitly a great fish, i have one.

Depends on the footprint, and a 55 provides a good enough fpotprint for a OneSpot. Kdpuffer has one in a 55 and it works out well.

@Readingexcalibur - the fuzzy gets excited for ghost shrimp but does eat frozen brine and silversides. I have had many lionfish in the past so I will be very careful on his roommates sizes.

Back
Top Bottom