60 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, found the bream dead. Not sure what happened. Water is good and other two guys are fine. Maybe they harnessed it? Gotta call LA, may get another one.

Sorry about your bream, mine just up and disappeared one day. Not sure how hardy they are, but they are cool fish. Just wish i could get a larger one...

I got my copperband from an LFS that trains them onto prepared and takes really really good care of theirs. They dont' even sell them until they are eating frozen so I had a head start with mine. The lfs had him eating by hand even which posed a problem when I first introduced him tot he tank. lol It did take mine a few days to settle in though so be prepared. He was very shy and not very aggressive when it was feeding time in the beginning but after about a week or so he got into the groove.

I still feed mine out of a turkey baster, he seems to really love pulling the shrimp out of it and it gives me the chance to make sure he is eating.

Good luck Kio, take care of him and watch him closely in the beginning and you should be good.

Copper band... Didn't QT because I've been seeding the tank for the last 4 days waiting on him.

Last edited:
Hey Koi,
No offense, but the tank looks really bare to support a Copperband. They really do best in established reefs.

Put him in, fed while I dropped it in. He hid for about a min, after I took pic, he started eating the mysis. I did pods just incase. I already had some from my old tank, just added more.

Flreefer said:
Hey Koi,
No offense, but the tank looks really bare to support a Copperband. They really do best in established reefs.

None taken. If I see he's not well, I'll transfer him to the 150g.

The copper eats pellets... So I for lucky, again. 1st the beta, now this guy. Think my stock list is complete. Gonna get some base rock, LEDs, and start corals in my 150g.

Kio707 said:
The copper eats pellets... So I for lucky, again. 1st the beta, now this guy. Think my stock list is complete. Gonna get some base rock, LEDs, and start corals in my 150g.

The tank is never done;) haha sounds cool!!

Back
Top Bottom