60 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gboy66 said:
Very cool;) i would live to have one. Tank looks great. So, why not make this 60 a reef?

Going to make the 150g reef... This being fowlr, filtration is easy with the marineland bio wheel... Not hard and cheap.

Kio707 said:
Going to make the 150g reef... This being fowlr, filtration is easy with the marineland bio wheel... Not hard and cheap.

Oh i see. No skimmer?

Does the puff need anything larger than a 60 eventually though?

Gboy66 said:
Oh i see. No skimmer?

Does the puff need anything larger than a 60 eventually though?

No, he's a tomy puffer. They only get 4-5 inches.

Gboy66 said:
That dude is AWESOME. I am considering no shrimp or inverts in order to get one!!

Goby, I have a Valentini and a Blue Spot. Kio is correct. They a lot of personality packed into a pretty small fish.

SeanMonster said:
Goby, I have a Valentini and a Blue Spot. Kio is correct. They a lot of personality packed into a pretty small fish.

Thats cool man, cool variety ya know? I bet they are eye catchers too.

No problem;)

Gboy66 said:
Thats cool man, cool variety ya know? I bet they are eye catchers too.

No problem;)

Definitely eye catchers. They always get the "what are they?" reaction whenever someone sees them for the first time.

Sold the 60g instead.. The other tank was to big. Sold chromis, butterfly, puffer, coral beauty, yellow tang, and orange clowns with it. All for 600...

Kio707 said:
Sold the 60g instead.. The other tank was to big. Sold chromis, butterfly, puffer, coral beauty, yellow tang, and orange clowns with it. All for 600...

Nice Kio. So is that coral money now?

I use to work at best buy... Lol.. Idk. I just talk to ppl like I knew them all my life... That and if they have a question, I answer it. If I don't know, I look it up (love AA)...

Back
Top Bottom