60 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kio707

Aquarium Advice Addict
Have a 60g, marineland bio wheel filter. So, looking for suggestions on what fish to get for it. Probably species only.

I have lion puffer and trigger. Zero problems. Make sure you have lots of room lots of places to hide and keep a eye out for any signs of aggression. Also know that there is a possibility they won't get along one day and one may have to find a new home...... Just like peope. ;)

Lumis said:
I have lion puffer and trigger. Zero problems. Make sure you have lots of room lots of places to hide and keep a eye out for any signs of aggression. Also know that there is a possibility they won't get along one day and one may have to find a new home...... Just like peope. ;)

What kind of trigger? Some get along.

Found black substrate for marine tanks at petco. 24.99 for 20lbs.

Black sand is awesome ...I have it in all my tanks

Plus for me when a lot of people say they have zero problems ,i would just like to point out i had zero problems with my humu trigger for almost 3 years and a clown trigger for about a year and a half then they snapped..my humu killed 3 fish and probably would have killed them all if i kept him..My clown almost killed my blue throat
Just something to keep in mind,,success IMO isn't a few months without problems when keeping certain groups of fish together, its years ,many years

I bought black sand. Best nice EVER. It makes my white sand tank pale in comparison
ForumRunner_20120416_230353.jpg

ForumRunner_20120416_230327.jpg

ForumRunner_20120416_230327.jpg

FTMMWS said:
Black sand is awesome ...I have it in all my tanks

Plus for me when a lot of people say they have zero problems ,i would just like to point out i had zero problems with my humu trigger for almost 3 years and a clown trigger for about a year and a half then they snapped..my humu killed 3 fish and probably would have killed them all if i kept him..My clown almost killed my blue throat
Just something to keep in mind,,success IMO isn't a few months without problems when keeping certain groups of fish together, its years ,many years

Your right about the years and not just months... I'll post pics of the build....

Back
Top Bottom