75gal FOWLR Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
build thread.....ended, tank sprung a leak with about 72gal of water in it....again...wife and i are pissed and the sand is awful to get a sump built for it, so were gonna put the tank up for sale and look for a 75-100gal tank with a good stand, try and start over.

You should just trying to build your own stand. I would guess paint, wood and labor maybe $100 and made to you design. Look at the ones being done here. Really srry you had a bad experience with your tank. You can also seal it maybe alot cheaper too.

you could actually look for a piece of furniture also. like a server. you can reinforce it if necessary, and it will look very nice.
you know what i'm talking about, right? something like the bottom half of this-
H72F4_4_Door_Fancy_Hutch.jpg

need a new tank first, this one has a leak and I just dont have the patients to reseal it and end up with another 70gal of water on the floor.

That sucks man :( Sorry that had to happen to you. hopefully you'll have better luck with a new tank and stand though :)

--Adeeb

just a headache getting this thing running so wife and i are going to sell it, maybe get a 100gal tank instead something big though..

Back
Top Bottom