90 gallon fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cb24

Aquarium Advice Freak
What would be some good fish for a 90 gallon tank? Any ideas would be great

Foxface, kole tang, mandarin, Toby puffers, snowflake eel, rusty angle fish nice school of cardinals to start I'd have a look what you like and work n compatibility

I have a snow flake eel with so e chromies and a goby some starfish and shrimp no problems so far just keep the eel feed.

key is keeping fish too big for the eels mouth and target feeding as they have poor eyesight but very good smell so once the food is in the tank they will likely eat what they come in to contact with. just for another couple of Ideas a bicolour goatfish would be nice addition to keep your sand oxygenated and clean and marine betta would be very cool too. just make sure you look into the compatibilty before you purchase anything imo

What's a good active fish? I could add since I have room for one more

What do you have in the tank already?

I would get a mandarin goby if you don't already have one. There beautiful but I think they only eat live Copepods. I've always wanted one but my tanks not big enough.

I'd go with some kind of Flasher Wrasse (the Mystery Wrasse was a good idea too)...a dwarf, or even Pygmy Angel (there are several, pick one you like)...a Foxface...some kind of smaller Tang (Kole, Tomini, etc)...maybe some kind of Hawk and a school of Chromis.

Mandarins are beautiful fish, just extremely difficult to keep alive).

Back
Top Bottom