90 gallon start

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats what i assumed but it didnt hurt to ask :p might be making a stop at home depot tonight as well. I did find another pump in my collection of hardware, its less powerful than what im using but im not sure how good it is if it wasnt being used before.

Having no luck solving my plumbing problems, so tomorrow im draining things and flushing the system. Going to figure out whats wrong so i can get this closer to done.

The 110 gallon tank i mentioned earlier in the thread is still for sale and the guy has kept me in mind as number one to buy. So today we struck a deal, a real steal of a deal. Should be mine sometime next week and im going to sell the 90.

The wait is over, get my 110 tomorrow and someone wants to buy my 90. Soon i'll make my 110 build thread and it will all go from there :) hope to have you follow along.

I set up my little qt tank for giggles and to get used to the noise. I assume my heater had an issue as the water got to 120 degrees.. Time to do LOTS of water changes.

Back
Top Bottom