a horseshoe crab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justnick

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just bought one what is the reason he messing up my sand and making tank look cloudy

That is how they eat. They will eat the organisms in the sand. The bad part is that once they get rid of them in your sand they will die from starvation. They are one of the few things that are better left in the ocean IMO. I hope you have a several hundred gallon tank.

Like melosu said they eat critters in the sand. They also get enormous and will knock rocks over. They need a huge sandbed. Cool fact though, they have blue blood :)

I only have 30 gal I was told that be fine should I take him out and bring him back tomorrow plz help

Than y salt tank store tell me that is a great size tank ??

Ok what going to happen to the stuff that living in my sand ?? I'm so tick of now I'm shock that a store would do that and they only sell salt water fish wtf

So I will be fine. Will the stuff in my sand grow back what a great bottom feed that good for my 30 gal

Ok what going to happen to the stuff that living in my sand ?? I'm so tick of now I'm shock that a store would do that and they only sell salt water fish wtf

I know it sucks but some people don't really consider the customer or animals and are just trying to make a sale.

Back
Top Bottom