Adding Liverock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxnonamexx

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have pix of my corals etc. Tank and was wondering what I should buy in regards to live rock. I would like to build up the middle so that it looks more like a reef? I know there are a few types of rock. 55 Gal. Wet/Dry filter, 260watt Compact Lighting, 50lbs. live rock, 4in deep sand bed live sand with crushed coral and fine live sand. I have feather duster, bubble anemone, frog toadstool anemone, sun polyps, few other types of polyp, Leather corals.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59422509@N00/

I had trouble with the link, but can help anyways. Have you checked out www.liverocks.com ? It is some of the best aquacultured LR available. Their two most popular types and the Keys rock (lots of great color, algeas, sponges and corals with some hitch hikers) and the Gulf rock (less color and corals but more hitch hikers). Get the best of both worlds and get some of each. All you need to do is call liverocks.com and Zack or Mike will be happy to help. Let them know what size rocks you want, what space you have to fill and they will come through for you. IMO, this is a company that offers unmatched customer service. It is very refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom