Advice on fish purchase.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dlsrks

Aquarium Advice Freak
So many fish to choose from. Lol. Would like to order a humu humu and a panther grouper fish. Is there any fish that they should not be kept with? The tank that I want to keep them in is a FWLR reef tank. I have a yellow tang, maroon clownfish, cinnamon clownfish, and some damsels. Couple of the damsels are the three stripe black and white damsel. And one of the chromis damsel with the black tail. I could move them to my smaller tank if I need to. I also have many corals in the tank. Mostly soft coral. Kenya tree, Xenia, and similar corals. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

your looking at some aggressive fish?
careful with the panther anything that fits in its mouth is lunch.

Ok better rethink about the panther. It's for a 75 gallon but I can wait. Planning on a 150 gallon in the basement recreation room . I can stock that one with similar fish. Thanks.

I wouldn't do the humu either ,,IME they turn evil,,might take a couple years but trust me they are no good ..

i had one for a week and the first day he got my yellow goby and second day a royal gramma.he went back to the store

Can they be in the same tank? When I get another tank started, I would like to get them along with similar size fish. I would like to have three different tanks with different type of fish in them. Something exotic for the biggest tank.

yeah I'd save that trigger for your bigger tank and make it an aggressive tank! You already have enough aggressive fish for a 75, IMO. And that groupers gonna need about a 300g and will really limit whats gonna be able to be in a tank with it. They are cool looking fish though.

What about a fox face. Don't much about them but I would like to get one for the 75 gallon tank. Would he eat any of my corals?

Back
Top Bottom