after 4 months here is my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rncarter

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well I started my 90gallon SW tank fall 2010 but it failed because I didn't have most of the correct equipment such as a Skimmer. I bought a sump, new Skimmer and more LR and started the process again the start of this year and things seems to be going okay so far. Here are pictures.....

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110405_212413.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110405_212413.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 176
  • ForumRunner_20110405_212436.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110405_212436.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 171
I really like the contrast between the bright colored substrate and the deeper-colored rocks. Nicely done!

Tanks looks good so far, good luck this time around.. Sounds like you have all the right stuff to have success this time.. Again, good luck and enjoy the adventure..

Shane.

Granted, mine it's a 29G so two 24W T5HOs would be enough Lm/G for my planted tank, but maybe not for your tank, especially if you're considering doing coral eventually.

I just bought the Coralife Aqua-lunar setup for my 90 gal.. It was 369 CAD, its 4X54w, 2 10K and 2 actinic with 4 moonlights that you can aim.. Nice piece, nice and bright hopefully it looks as good lighting the tank as it does sitting on my dresser waiting for my stand...

Shane.

Ya that looks basically the same as mine except that one has the built in timers on it which mine doesnt have.. A couple people recommended that one to me also I just didnt want the built in timers.. That would work well I think..

Shane.

Haha, brought in the big guns, huh? That thing is massive. Good choice though!

Back
Top Bottom