Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Picked up some Stress Gaurd yesterday for some peace of mind...all seems well in the fish world today...can't wait to see him when he has other stuff to interact with besides his reflection LOL

Old 04-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #22

A friend of mine is thinning out his mushroom corals and offered me some, I'm so excited, that will really change the dynmic of my tank, figure its probably a good idea to get them situated before the puffer gets in there. I have read in several places that he won't pester these corals, really only likes the harder ones so we will see. It wont hurt so bad if it doesn't work out as I'm not paying anything for them..but still he has crabs to keep him busy in there so I think it will be ok..any opinons?

Old 04-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Addict

I have been through a similar thing. Just make sure you watch the ammonia levels and nitrite levels.

In QT, and when reintroducing back into the DT.
scottayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Freak

Be careful not to get any of his tank water in yours when you add the mushrooms. Might even do a dip for good measure.

- D
Old 04-12-2012, 10:06 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_chuwish View Post
Be careful not to get any of his tank water in yours when you add the mushrooms. Might even do a dip for good measure.

- D

Thanks, he hasn't added anything new to his tank in 2 years, but all the same u can't be too careful right?

Put them in last night and it went well. they are still shrunk down from the move but the did start opening up again shortly after I was done messing with them so hopefully this afternoon they will look even better. I will post pics!!
Old 04-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #26

Puffer is in DT and has been busy terroizing the tank LOL he picked at some corals and decided he didn't like them but I'm pretty sure he's already taken out 1 or 2 hermits but what can ya do? I did see him puff up today for the first time!!

As soon as my camera has batteries I will post a pic!!

Thanks again for everybody's help!

Tags
brooklynella, outbreak

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com