aggresive fish :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Djangom

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So...

I have a undulate trigger and a Soldierfish/squirrelfish as well as a unidentifiable (by me) damsel and a clown. These were all fish that were already in the tank when I got/inherited the tank.

I have a 65 gallon SW tank that I want to eventually either add other fish, invertebrates and possibly coral too.

I dont know what to do w the trigger and squirrel :(

My wife is kind of already a little freaked out by how much time I am spending on this (hehe), but I might have a hard time convincing her to let me start making lots of little tanks around the house. I am already trying to figure out how I can squeeze a little refugium tank in there eventually.

Is there fish adoption/rescue? Does anyone want a trigger/squirrel that seem very healthy and happy?

Thanks!

Django

Craigslist is a possible tool, and posting that you have one around here might find them homes if you happen to be near a member. Honestly, I'm not sure the Trigger was suited to 65 to begin with (Not your fault, obviously) but I'm not an expert on Triggers. I don't like their agression level.

Back
Top Bottom