Aggressive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Water flow needs to pass through for ample oxygenation along with heat (as you mentioned) and even though they are being aggressive, if you want to pair them it's better they see each other.

ok thanks ... it makes sense.. i took the board out, i dont have time to go to home depot i do have time tomorrow. theyre not fighting anymore.

Do you have pvc or something inert for them to hide in and separate themselves?

Maroon clowns will sometimes not tolerate any other clowns in the tank, unless they are a mated pair. Remember, clowns are damsel fishes, and can be extremely territorial. Unless they are mated....I like only one clown per tank. (Maroon and Fire)

i dont know why you insist on buying fish if all your fish have ich. sounds like a bad investment, ich doesnt go away with just taking out the fish that have it. good chance your clowns will get it to

my main tank is all fishless.. one QT is with my clowns and another QT is my treatment tank.

buy anyways.. gotta question about my maroon clowns. Will they eat live small fish like guppies? is that good for them?

I haven't ever tried that.... Mine loves a variety. I feed him Dried Cylop-eeze (which he loves), and frozen Mysis, reef plankton, cyclops, and I like the Frozen Saltwater 4 pack by San Francisco Bay.

Do not feed live foods if you do not have to not to mention that guppies/feeder fish eventually cause liver failure in the long run. As nonluvr said, feed a variety of food such as a mixture of nori, mysis, krill, fish/urchin roe, fish, shrimp, etc. There are plenty of food mixes at your disposal if you Search for one :)

ok thanks for the heads up. i never bought any feeder fish in case your wondering.

Back
Top Bottom