Aggressive 65 gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Choate515

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi new guy, I am trying to decide whether to go reef or aggressive Fowlr.
I have been surfing around trying to see what I can do with a 65 tall tank. Currently I am space limited in our great room and can only fit this tank. In a couple of years when my daughter is older I will reclaim her dedicated playroom and a 250 will not be out of the question but for now 65 is as good as it gets.

I am really interested in triggers but know from reading here that will not work. My question what can I do. I love the thought of a stingray, trigger, and possibly an eel so that is my mindset. Again I know that will not work without a substantialy larger tank but that is my quest.

Any suggestions?

im goin with a snowflake eel, dwarf lionfish, maroon clown, coral beauty, and a tomini tang when i get my 55 cycled. just a thought.

I`ll go with the snowflake eel. Just make sure of a secure top as they are jumpers.

100_1859.jpg

The trigger and eel are possibilities, but any stingray will require over 1000g to house. Do not buy a stingray. Have you thought about dwarf lionfish?

Back
Top Bottom