I bought this rock off ebay. Did not know what exactly what I was getting but it was way cheaper than my LFS
. Could I break it up and use it in my wet/dry filter? It is not really that pretty of a rock and I think I could do without it in my tank! Just make a few "aqua-scaping" adjustments and "BOOM", Green algae that has been scrubbed goes down the drain and the rest into my wet/dry and I just move the other un-infested rock to look good. Cut the light in half. And I only feed my two damsels once every 3 days! Is there anything else I can do to prevent the green algae outbreak that is almost inevitable?