ANGEL fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlyG

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Would it be safe to add an Angel fish to my tank?

55gal
45 LR

2 Damsels
2 Clown
1 Longnose Butterfly
1 Mandarin Dragonet

I don't think any Angel fish would work well with a 55G. But I could be wrong let see what the other have to say about it. Maybe a Mentor or Moderator... But as for your Livestock You might be pushing it to your limits a little bit 6 is usually the max for Fish in a 55 Gallon....

Would it be safe to add an Angel fish to my tank?

55gal
45 LR

2 Damsels
2 Clown
1 Longnose Butterfly
1 Royal Gramma

My mandarin dragonet went to fish heaven, I meant to delete that, but instead, I deleted my Royal Gramma. So, the above fish are what I currently have in my tank.

I just bought a Coral Beauty Angel and I put him in the QT. Do u think it will mix well with my other fish? How long should I keep him in the QT?

Also, the employee at my LFS said to get rid of the Damsels because when they get big, they will gang up on the other fish and kill them. Is that true?

Also, the employee at my LFS said to get rid of the Damsels because when they get big, they will gang up on the other fish and kill them. Is that true?

Yes it could very well happen. Not all times but it could. Also yes on a dwarf angel. They usually recommend a 30 gallon tank for them. Coral beauty would be a great fish for your tank. There is no corals in the tank right?

Back
Top Bottom