Originally Posted by roka64
What do you have in there now?
1. Needs 100G and will eat inverts (like the urchin, crabs, shrimp).
2. Make sure you have your LR
firmly on the bottom of the tank, they like to dig.
3. Nasty little bugger, maybe one of the last additions to your tank.
4. Can starve when algae runs out, unless it will eat frozen food.
5. Might eat corals and might become food for the puffer.
6. Has venomous spines and may become food for puffers.
7. Eh, I don't like them all that much, I prefer snails, puffer food too.
8. Puffer food.
9. Only needs about a 30G tank, but same as the other puffer may or may not get along with the other puffer.
Saltwater set up for 5 months now
Yes, the dogface is already biting the chips off my starfish, ate the cleaner shrimp whole!
The Goby does dig alot I love it, very interesting to watch, and he doesnt like if I help move any sand for him, winds up re-doing it.
Finally got the damsel out of the tank today! yahhh! so many attempts and it took my brother in law to get it, lol
so far the blenny is good, I dont clean the back of the glass and plenty of algae stays around for him, still pretty well fed month after month, I do supplement with seaweed strips. So far either puffer can not get the crabs, they are very large and stay hidden in the shell very well.
Think I could replace the damsel gone with a file fish?