What do you have in there now?
1. Needs 100G and will eat inverts (like the urchin, crabs, shrimp).
2. Make sure you have your LR
firmly on the bottom of the tank, they like to dig.
3. Nasty little bugger, maybe one of the last additions to your tank.
4. Can starve when algae runs out, unless it will eat frozen food.
5. Might eat corals and might become food for the puffer.
6. Has venomous spines and may become food for puffers.
7. Eh, I don't like them all that much, I prefer snails, puffer food too.
8. Puffer food.
9. Only needs about a 30G tank, but same as the other puffer may or may not get along with the other puffer.