Aquascape opinion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lakaiguy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Found this green thing at work and wanted to see if it would work. Whatcha think?

ForumRunner_20121014_142002.jpg

Here is what it was before

ForumRunner_20121014_142111.jpg

And new

ForumRunner_20121014_142149.jpg

I agree take it out or get more to match but alone it throws off the tank.. draws all the attention to it.

Agree with the others, totally distracting. Either get more to make it not stand out so much or take it out.

Totally agree with all of you, thanks!!

How about this piece??

I think after this piece comes alive it will look better

ForumRunner_20121014_170832.jpg

It is right in the middle, if it could be put to one side or the other I might prefer that.

marsh said:
It is right in the middle, if it could be put to one side or the other I might prefer that.

I'm tending to agree with this. If it were maybe on the bottom on either side with some rocks on top of it and not so bright with the light shining right on it, then it might work.

Leave it alone, take those things out. Non of them work, give your tank the natural look it had prior. Plus your gaining real estate for coral.

Sorry honest and to the point. The before pic is much much better.

Of course this is just the Con's opinion :)

No no I totally agree with all if you.

I appreciate your honesty!

I found so much of this stuff at work I thought I could use some of it

I found probably 80 lbs of nice dead rock too so I ended up putting two pieces in there to keep the natural look.

They lost a little color but they'll be alive in no time.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121015_085446.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121015_085446.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom