Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-26-2015, 10:21 AM   #461
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
Sorry to hear about the fish.
I'd trade the clown into the mom and pop lfs, and see if they can give you a few $$ off another purchase. If they can't at least you would be removing an aggressive fish

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

3 tanks
a 29 gallon high tech planted Chasing Red, a 20 long low tech, and a 75 gallon salty adventure
fish wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:54 AM   #462
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
Ive been to shops that didn't trade but once they saw I was interested in buying something there tune changed , store credit is just as good as cash if that's there angle
get 5% more than cash , almost all pet stores mark up almost 50% so wheeling and dealing is expected .

Fish are like lifesavers
They come in different colors

54seaweed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:14 PM   #463
Aquarium Advice FINatic
The clown was placed in the reef tank, which is smaller, and is doing very well. Have no idea why she didn't like the breeder. Only the puffer and dottyback are still alive in there. Due to family illness, I will not get to add livestock to the breeder for a while. Then I will enjoy ideas for what fish would do well in there.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

People who say that pets lower their blood pressure never had a reef tank!
AquaTricia is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com