Asterina starfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dyl1234

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am thinking about getting some asternia starfish. Is there anything needed for them?

I have seen on here that some people have tons...hoping someone will have some they'd be willing to let go for a fellow fish lover.

their more a nuisance than their worth
I was thinking on a harlequin shrimp as I suck out about 20+ every other day or so there like rabbits of the sea they multiply fast
trust me there not worth the stamp to mail them
and they do a number on corals

I am thinking about getting some asternia starfish. Is there anything needed for them?

I think they're really cute! I haven't gone reef yet. I saw them in the LFS but they don't sell them. Next time I went in, they were gone. But I'm also afraid to put in anything I might regret later.

I think they're really cute! I haven't gone reef yet. I saw them in the LFS but they don't sell them. Next time I went in, they were gone. But I'm also afraid to put in anything I might regret later.

I like them too. I think if someone gives me some I am going to make a tank just for them so I want have to worry about them over populating in my main tank!

Back
Top Bottom