Banded carshark help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right now I have him in a 180gallon aquarium but in about 3-4 months I'm gonna go for something bigger..from what I read man to me it's not much about how many gallons in a way but kinda more like how much space they have in general. I see it as you can have a 1000gallon tank and yet it's not wide enough or long enough you know. I'm leaning towards getting an above ground pound kinda deal in my man cave lol and putting him in there dimensions like 4ft height 8ftwide and 10 ft long. But for now the bigger the better. I don't recommend putting a lot of live rock so he has more space but enough where he could chill. Keep me posted man!

Right on, we are remodeling and adding a sun window. As the bench, it will be a tank instead. About 9 feet long by 3 foot high by 4 feet wide oval shape. May be a bit taller depending if we decide to make the top into a bench type seating that can be removed or lifted to access or "pet" the rays. Still about a year from happening but the planning is In the process.

Yeah man that sounds awesome good idea..what rays did you guys have in mind..I've been thinking about adding a blue spotted ray later on but have to read more on them. All I know is some how they're related to sharks and bottom dwellers.

huma-huma said:
Def not hard to care for. My lil tusk was eating pellets when i got him home. Make sure its an aussie tusk, not an indian tusk. The aussies get a bit more color in them and have insanely cool blue fangs;)

Hows everything coming along?

Back
Top Bottom