Beengirl's 30g FOWLR starts!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice! The Jawfish looks great! (y)

What is your total stock for this aquarium? I ask because I plan on purchasing a 40g for a FOWLR pretty soon. :)

Thanks! Love my jawfish. She's funny to watch. :)

1 of each:
Jawfish
Firefish
Half black angel
Chalk bass
Orange striped cardinal
Occelaris clown
Honey red chromis

Many people will say I'm overstocked, but everyone gets along great, no fighting. And I'm good about PWCs and have an ac70 and an ac30 in the tank, so water params stay good. :)

been how you like the chalk bass I was told they were little terrors ,picking on every one

Not at all, at least not mine. Home hangs out with the orange striped cardinal all day. And he sleeps under a rock overhang at night. He's been an ideal tank mate from day one.
Here's a pic:

image-2776454422.jpg

That's good to know , I've been avoiding them cause I was under the impression they were bully s

I do know that there shouldn't be more than 1 bass in a tank, but since he's the only bass, it's fine. I remember that Jack or Grant said they used to have one in their tank and they said theirs was peaceful. They didn't have it anymore, I think it died or something. But when I was thinking of getting one, one of them recommended it, saying they were great fish.

Nice Chalk Bass and his other fish friends around him! :)

Do you happen to have a video of your aquarium? If not, not big deal, just curious.

Thank you. :)

Nice Chalk Bass and his other fish friends around him! :)

Do you happen to have a video of your aquarium? If not, not big deal, just curious.

Thank you. :)

Thanks! No, I don't have video of either of my tanks. I so dumb with tech, I wouldn't even know how to put it on you tube. Haha

My orange striped cardinal died. :( The poor chalk bass looks a little lost without his friend.

Got 2 PJ cardinals. They're hanging together. :) the chromis is getting kinda spazzy since I added them, so I'm hoping he doesn't pick on them or he'll have to go in the qt. And that'll be a pain to catch him. The chalk bass is kinda starting drift their way, so maybe they'll be his new buddies.

Back
Top Bottom