best skimmer for small tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The aqua C is a smaller skimmer for that size tank. I have the aqua C pro and it's not noisy at all. I'd skip the prism. I've never heard anything but negative info on them. Don't know about the skilter. The cpr bak-pak is a nice skimmer as well.

Smaller than a remora? Its about the samesize as a bak pak...

I have a bakpak and it does its job well IMO.

LittleParr said:
ever hear of the via aqua multi skimmer?

Nope. But I haven't shopped for a skimmer in years so hopefully someone else will be along that can give you an opinion on it.

Don't get skilter! They are rubbish (loud and releaseds TONS of microbubbles into ur tank) unless u do some mods to them. The mods require additional purchases of course lol

I would suggest Coralife Super Skimmer as for great performance and low price comparing to the other products. One drawback is its big size

The coralife is not noisy at all. The only awkward thing about setting it up is the bubble diffuser box. U just got to play around with it for a few days to set it right and then it's ready for service.

Edited: my CSS 125 was my most satisfied purchase in this hobby

FishFrik said:
Don't get skilter! They are rubbish (loud and releaseds TONS of microbubbles into ur tank) unless u do some mods to them. The mods require additional purchases of course lol
What mods?
Do you have a link?
I have a skilter and it worked great for skimming but was so loud I had to quit using it. (the microbubbles weren't pretty either)
If there's a way to make it quiet I'd definitely put it back on one of my tanks.

Back
Top Bottom