bi-colored blenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drummerj

Aquarium Advice Activist
So, I just bought myself a cute little bi-colored blenny. The guy (who is a pretty awesome dude) couldn't get him out of the peice of rock in the display, so I got the chunk of rock and the blenny for the price of just the blenny. The problem now, however, is getting the blenny OUT of the rock, and into the tank. Right now i am doing a drip acclimation of both, and im thinking of putting the rock in, but it is NOT live rock, it is a very pourous peice of concrete stuff. Does anyone have any suggestions as to getting the blenny out of the rock?

just keep put the rock in the tank with the blenny. he will eventually leave the rock and can remove it.

steve r

Did it, didnt want to do it, cause i had to move a bunch of stuff around. I think i may just leave it in, in the back on the bottom.

I had the same thing happen with my black sail fin blenny. Just put in your tank and he will come out by himself. If you dont want the rock wait till he is swimming around and then take it out.

haha thanks guys! the rock looks pretty good where it is, and the blenny is all over the tank. He is so cool looking! Out of curiosity, they won't bother snails will they? especially if there is enough algae to eat?

most excellent. thank you guys! He's a pretty awesome looking fish, by the way. the antennae are pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom