bimac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrentandKitty420

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I got a lil bimac today after the "long" task of acclimation he was just hanging out on top Id the rocks and I dangled a decorator crab above him . He did nothing , until the crab dropped to the rock. Almost instantly our new friend took this live decorator crab and started ripping him apart. Will work on pics soon once its comfortable. And now he doesn't seem to want to hide, just picked a spot in the bottom left, front corner and is chillin.

They can be alot of fun, make sure to give it attention at least every other day :)

Right now he's in a 40 gallon I picked up from my moms a lil bit ago. It's been sitting here dark for a lil while , so I took the rock and dead coral I had in the blue ring tank since he died some time back and couldn't get a replacement

From what I can gather the two I have are abdopus species like the acuelatus. The one I picked up on the 30th was a female and her brood hatched this morning. The second one I got two weeks after its a male and he's small and in a separate tank. Anyways back to the hatchlings there are hundreds of them swimming around the tank : )

Back
Top Bottom