Bio-spira

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EriksFish315

Aquarium Advice Addict
Friend of mine is also setting up his saltwater tank and I notice the guys on bulk reef supply use bio-spira do you reccomended me reccomending it to my friend?

Well couldn't get the answer I was looking for quick enough so I spent the $20 at petco and figured I'd try it myself. Set up my 30 gallon that was sitting empty poured the bottle in and waited until now to check the results and has seemed to work goin to pick up a fish from a friend later.

It does work so I hear, but I'm just more of a fan of the natural process. I've seen it added and a tank full of fish added the next day. Also, I've seen those tanks seem to have problems later. See our articles section on cycling a SW tank as it may help you understand what's going on when your tank cycles.

Yeah I understand completely just was curious as to way bulk reef supplies would use it and a lot of other major fish people? Ya know. I'm sure it's not perfect.

Back
Top Bottom