blame it on elude lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice! Haha. I'm thinking I'm gonna start my cycle next weekend... Maybe this weekend. I'm excited :) just tryin to figure out little details for my plan :) haha

i was just gonna do a 55 community salt but no elude had to show me this masterpiece that is the fu-manchu lion i like art and this fish is like the rembrandt of saltwater lol so now i am setting up 75 for community and 55 for my lion and others lol

I just upgraded to a 90 gallon and was about to put my 29 gallon in the garage emptied.

But then I found out I could get a lion and angler (which I've wanted) and I'd be able to feed live fish (which I've always wanted a tank that I could do that) and it'd work in my 29 gallon :)

my stocking list is heavy for my community but we are upgrading tax season so a couple of months i want at least a 180 if not bigger my dad has a beautiful 125 he said he would give me but i want bigger lol so i will wait patiently lol
vxnbia.jpg
[/IMG]

chiclidlover81 said:
my stocking list is heavy for my community but we are upgrading tax season so a couple of months i want at least a 180 if not bigger my dad has a beautiful 125 he said he would give me but i want bigger lol so i will wait patiently lol [/IMG]

Hahaha :) that's awesome! I'd love a tank that big :) haha

You can blame me all day! You love it! Ask your LFS if you can buy the little guy now, and pick up later. I do it with all my fish. I let the LFS hold it for me for 2-3 days, that way I can see if the fish/invert is healthy, and if all is good, I buy them. Most of the time I pay in advance though. My LFS had a full size one a few days ago, even more beautiful as adults, I wanted to get it, but realized.... I ALREADY HAVE ONE!!!! Lol And I am telling you the SMART START IS HEAVEN SENT!!!!! I wish more people would use it, instead of criticizing it. Especially the individuals that have never used it, but want to be negative! Let me know when you are about to start stocking your tank. I will let you know how I acclimate my fish/inverts, eapecially my aggressive tank. One last thing, I have it opposite: 55 community/ 75 aggressive. My Picasso/ Huma Huma needs the room! Lol

i thought about a triger i was think the rectangle trigger or Humuhumunukunukuapuaa love the pattern on these guys
2w3peld.jpg

This is for elude but his inbox is full :p pluss maybe you guys can answer these questions.

Elude82 said:
Yes, I believe it would be fine! Look into a Blood Red Hawkfish, they are interesting characters and eat live food. They have personality and don't require a big tank. But you can definitely put another fish in with it.

Awesome :) I was looking at the red hawkfish!! Haha. So how much and how often should I feed? Measure food in chromis haha. 1 chromis every other day? 2 every other day? More? less? This will be my first predator tank and I'm sooo excited!

Should I get a skimmer? Or would I be fine with just weekly water changes?

Back
Top Bottom