blame it on elude lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chiclidlover81

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok so this thread is called blame it on elude i set up my old 75 gallon cause my wife wants community salt i want aggressive thanks to elude lmao so waiting for tank to cycle will be putting in the fish from the 55 gallon as well as some more by around thanksgiving and the reason i say its all eludes fault is that **** fu-manchu lion lol i am addicted and have to have it as well as an australian sweet lips (my own fault amazing looking fish) are they compatible?

hey I'm not really familiar with sweetlips, but don't they get huge?

I love the thread! Who is this awesome Elude guy!! Hey Brother!!!!! Lol

And cichlids, I wanted a sweet lips too, but they get 2 and a half feet! I think minimal tank size is 500 gallons. They are awesome to see in person, but I X'd it off my list.

image-866848251.jpg

He says "HI!!!!" Lol

image-4122816333.jpg

It's a red coris wrasse. Ugly little things as juvenile, but amazing as adults! He is awesome! And I am really glad everything is coming along for you. And that you wife is joining in on the action. I have an awesome community tank, if you want suggestions for that as well.

Attachments

• image-2043298777.jpg
    image-2043298777.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 81
  • image-572763735.jpg
    image-572763735.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 61
  • image-2496865544.jpg
    image-2496865544.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 75
yeah throw something together if you dont mind because we have alot of the same taste so i am intrigued and i thought you would like the thread lol

Now I think I'm about to start my 29 back up just to get a Fu Manchu lion fish.... Thanks :p haha. I want a tank I can feed some live fish to here and there so I think this will me my best option.

Now I think I'm about to start my 29 back up just to get a Fu Manchu lion fish.... Thanks :p haha. I want a tank I can feed some live fish to here and there so I think this will me my best option.

im a believer lmao i cant wait to get this lion 4 weeks and counting

Awesome :) post lots of pics :) I haven't decided if I wanna do a 29 or my 55 but I definitely want a lion fish and possibly a couple others I could feed live fish to.

I love my aggressive fish, especially my Fu Manchu! I like it when I see my neighbor after I go to my LFS. She sees me with the bag of feeder fish and shrimps, and says "oh you got more fish, they're pretty!" And I reply 'nope, these are snacks for my fish! ( giggling) " lol

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! this sucks lfs has a fu for 19.99 on sale OMG am i tempted but........ they say great things come to those who wait (i just want to know their secret on how to do it lmao)

Haha :) my lfs will special order me one when I'm ready :) maybe they'll still have yours when your ready? Haha.

Hahaha! So your stuck having him so close but so far until you get the tank completely ready. :p

literally two blocks from my house and my wife is the store manager for dunkin donuts so its bitter sweet lol i drink soooo much coffee i thought about an i.v drip lmao but now i gotta walk past him knowing full well "HE WILL BE MINE" LMAO

Hahaha :) I volunteer at my lfs so I'm stuck looking at the angler I wanna get. I'm just glad they haven't got a lionfish for me to be stuck looking at yet :p but I haven't even started cycling yet D:

oh im almost done thanks to start smart amazing product def worth the 20 bucks im roughly two weeks in ammonia is 0 nitrites are 1.0 so we are almost there oh and salinity is 0.24

Back
Top Bottom