Blue Dot Sting Ray

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry but I do not personally own a ray, but given that I work in a public aquarium and have successfully kept "blue dots" in the past, bred fw rays, and work with endangered species...I'd say I'm qualified. Research into marinebio and fishbase, they have all the answers you need considering your questions are vague.

Jacques Cousteau research the affects pollution has on the coastal tributaries. So when I ask her for her opinion on the blue dot ray she said to find someone who is currently raising one in captivity now, that is your source. I find her to be qualified and quiet humble.

Good for her, but that is irrelevant. My point is, check the sites I gave you as they have your answers. I'm not sure what else you could need unless you literally want me to just reiterate what the sites say since they are accurate in husbandry ;)

Argumentative post were removed. Please remember that everyone has the right to post their opinions and experience on the thread. Please do not post flaming or snide comments if you dont agree with a posters view. Hopefully this thread will head back in an informative way.

Back
Top Bottom