Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-11-2014, 10:19 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Blue Jaw Trigger

I consider myself experienced reefer having tank over 8 years but I never had Trigger in my 150 tank. I just purchased Blue Throat. He is eating from day one.Frozen Mysis, Rod's food. But I read they really like meaty food. Can you guys suggest what is the best for them and where I can buy it, please? Tahnk you.

Old 08-12-2014, 08:25 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

Blue Jaw Trigger

I use LRS Herb Frenzy and my fish love it. He also makes a Reef Frenzy and Fish Frenzy blend. You should look into larry's it is an all natural frozen food that I feel you will be happy with.

Old 08-12-2014, 05:28 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleHauze View Post
I use LRS Herb Frenzy and my fish love it. He also makes a Reef Frenzy and Fish Frenzy blend. You should look into larry's it is an all natural frozen food that I feel you will be happy with.
I will look for that food. Online probably? I read that they need to grind their teeth. They need shrimps in hard shell or oysters also Krill, Scaloops..? Where I can get all that staff??

Tags
blue, trigger

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com