Bubble Mangus E3 help plz...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Iceman72

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all. I decided to replace my crappy skimmer and picked this one up. Only problem is that the instructions are very vague to say the least. I was able to pit it together fine. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to adjust the flow of water inside this. Once this thing kicks in its like someone turned on my water hose full blast. Please help me figure out how to slow this monster down lol.

I'm about to throw this thing out the window for sure. My cheapie from eBay wasn't this complicated. It's like nothing I do will keep this thing from overflowing.

I don't know anything about those HOB skimmers, but it looks like that ball valve adjusts the water level.

Nothing seems to slow the water level down. The water comes in so **** fast I can't get a chance to even try adjusting before water is everywhere.

I sent it back. There were very few vids on YouTube. I'm going to just get a BH2000 next fri and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom