Can I Cremate My Puffer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that some may ALSO find it offensive to read about someone wanting to set their dead pet on fire. To me, that sounded like a sick joke considering this person doesnt know what they are doing (evident by their asking for tips).

Id say the sandwich comment was a little off, but also consider that some people (myself included) found the original post to be of sick comedy which would explain the remarks.

Seriously people, re read the original post and tell me that it didnt come off as a sick joke? The original poster cleared things up a bit due to their insisting on tips, but I know of no one that has EVER tried to cremate their own animal via amateur methods.

My take is that is that if the original poster was willing to try something and have it go wrong on their "poor" pet, then the pet must have meant very little to them in the first place. Case in point is the fact that people leave this sort of thing up to PROS when it comes to their human family.

I agree that people need to lighten up on the not so serious comments left by others.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom