Changing to a FOWLR?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KMyers18

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 125gall. With CC and misc. decorations. Actually there pretty nice decorations but i like the look of LR better. Looks more natural to me than fake corals. My decorations are made by Living color (very realistic) for what they are. I took them and painted the base to look more like LR but still they are'nt the real thing. I was wondering if i could just pull them and the CC out and put in LR and LS in there place? I have used copper in my tank before but im not interested in keeping inverts but will the copper kill the coraline? If so then what :? But if not how much light does it take to keep the coraline spreading?

The copper could be a problem. Ho long ago and what was the treatment levels and time?
LR is a fantastic addition to any system, just make sure (since your system is already up and running) that it is cured before you add it. The ammonia spike from uncured rock can be devastating to your current stock.

Back
Top Bottom