Cleaning question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you probably will not find anything. I would suggest that you may make more ammonia my moving everything. Why not small frequent water changes, until the bacteria has a chance to catch up? There are ammonia absorbing pads that you could get 'short term'

well i guess i really screwed up this time. my cleaning did to well a job. Im going through a mini cycle

i feel so stupid for overcleaning my tank after all these years.

Just have to do small water changes until it settles down. You might need to use that ammoguard or something like that.

Also do a water test on you PWC water before you add it to the main. Make sure you are not the one adding it to the tank.

I was skeptical to say the least. I was showing all the signs of a mini cycle. I had to have it send next day so it stayed cold. I used the whole bottle and the water readings are perfect. Im testing daily to verify it just doesnt remove the chemicals.

So far im a believer. the water readings are all zero and nitrates are 5. The readings show the tank is cycled, improbable as it sounds.

I am going to try the product on my new betta tank, i setup a 5 gallon for him and want it cycled.

Okay that sounds great, How much did a bottle of that stuff cost?

One more Q. Did the product have an exparation date on it...ie shelf life?

Yeah, shipping really knocks my socks off. I know they have to make a profit, but why do they have to make it all on one sale.

Thanks for the report on Dr. Tim's product. That's the only way we can all learn if the product does what it says it does.

Back
Top Bottom