Clown fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AusAaron

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys. I think my clowns may b scared of the dark. I usually leave a blue bulb running over night but ive not been able to catch my clowns snoozing. So i switched it off and the clowns went mad. Bouncing off rocks and the glass. Left it off for couple mins and they didnt settle. So now it stays on. Tried it a few times but same result :/

Is there anyway you can keep the room lights low, or medium low and then turn off your tank lights? Then eventually turn off tank lights and room lights

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Is there anyway you can keep the room lights low, or medium low and then turn off your tank lights? Then eventually turn off tank lights and room lights

Yeah. I had the room lights on low. Mayb it will just take time for them to adjust. Prob doesnt help that the eel comes out when lights go out

Hahah probably. What size tank? And what oter fish are in there? Do they all freak out?

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahah probably. What size tank? And what oter fish are in there? Do they all freak out?

Think its mayb 200 litres. Just a temp tank till my other is up and running. Just been too slack to set it up. The two clowns. Snowflake and a niger trigger. Just the clowns freak. The trigger lives in the same cave as the eel

Could be the eels activity increases when the lights go out they are noctournal could freak them out triggers are pretty aggressive too so he could be stressing them not sure just a guess

Back
Top Bottom