Clown fish in a fluval edge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same as gboy. My clowns swim ALL over. I also agree a 6 gallon is too small. It would be like me keeping me batfish in a 55....... It's just not right. And +1 to nunu, I thought I was being attacked but now look back and most of the time was receiving the correct information. Yes, some of the hobby is experimenting, but it is pretty established that a clownfish won't live in a 6 gallon tank happily.

I appreciate everyone's advice about keeping my Clown fish "happy." At present, he's still very small but is growing. Hopefully by the time he has grown quite a bit, I'll be ready to take on a 30 gallon tank. He should be very happy then. Thanks guys!!!...esp Nu-Nu :))

I have a clown in a 10gallon and feel it is too small for him. I asked my lps and they tell me he is fine in it but i have considered selling him because he looks too big for it . Even though he does look happy. He was in a 35 when i got him but when i got my lemonpeel Angelfish the poor clown was harased and i moved him to save him. I personnaly would wait for a bigger tank.

Back
Top Bottom