Clown fry!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Markham_FOWLR

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi all newbie here, FOWLOR tank, noticed late one night, I usually do a flashlight check on the tank when lights are out and noticed alot of fry, was able to siphon them out with an eye dropper. They are in a separate tank now and have been monitoring over the past 3 days now - I've been feeding brine shrimp - which I found out they can't eat yet because they are not big enough to consume. Havne't started the other food yet - the green stuff, but am hoping that they can start eating brine shrimp shortly- dont' know if they'll pull thru on their yolk sack till then?. I did some research on line and figured that they are clown fry - they swim towards the light - I have one of each, a hippo tang, fire fish, mandarin, singapore angel and a yellow tail damsel - so not sure they would have bred these?. Any comments, tips on raising these fry?. I thought about purchasing one of those floating tanks and putting it into the main tank, but didn't know if the bioload would be affected?. I did not notice the eggs either - I have a pair of clowns as well- i bought them a month ago. My tank is a 40 gallon. Been doing great!.

Congratulations! and

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom